Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day 10 - A Film With Your Favorite Actress (Female)

Looks like we're back at the 30 Day Challenge, folks. Last Time we explored the amazingness that is Thomas Kretschmann. But today we have to talk about women. Hmm. Well, my favorite actress is Milla Jovovich. 


Girl Crush!

I think she's 100% awesome. And the movie we're going to talk about today not only stars Milla Jovovich, but Thomas Kretschmann happens to be in it aswell!



It's like a double whammy. 2x the awesome. Mind is blown. Well, kinda.

So the movie we're talking about is Called Resident Evil: Apocalypse.   
 ...
As I type this my brother is standing behind me trying to untangle my messy horse-riding hair with his fingers. His hand is stuck and it it very distracting. 

Bitch, I'm flawless.
  
Right. So Resident Evil: Apocalypse. For those of you that are not aware, Resident Evil is the best zombie franchise ever. What started out as a video game eventually turned into movies and books. I totally nerd-love Resident Evil like I nerd-love Jurassic Park. And that's a lot. 

In the first Resident Evil, we meet Milla Jovovich who plays super-babe Alice. I love Alice. She's amazing. I felt inspired and in the 11th grade I dressed up as her for Halloween. I tore a red dress and dyed my hair just like hers. 


I thought my costume was bitchin'. The boys got it. I got high-fived for my zombie ass-kicking getup. The girls I went to school with didn't get it. They just glared at me. One was brave enough to ask why I would dress as a hooker for Halloween. Cue facepalm. 

In the movie we're talking about, Alice doesn't wear that hot-as-hell red dress. Instead, she wears ripped jeans and an orange camisole. 


And it's Milla Jovovich, so she makes it look hot. 

As a matter of fact, Milla Jovovich can make anything look hot. 

Even this disaster hair.

Milla Jovovich is the only actress I have genuine respect for. If I had the occupy the skin of another human being for a day, I would want to be in hers. Especially while she was in Resident Evil: Apocalypse. 'Cause Thomas was there. :) 

bwaaahhhhh :)

Unfortunately the two don't get along very well. at all. As a matter of fact she watches with a smile as he's pushed out of a helicopter and breaks both his legs. Cue girl-sobs. 

But this post isn't about Thomas.
This post is about the gorgeousness that is Milla Jovovich. 


And FYI, Milla is on the Twitter
Follow her up!

@MillaJovovich

So she's beautiful, talented, she's a great mom, and she can kick some zombie-ass. She is pretty much everything I think a woman should be. 
I wish I was a bit more like her. <----personal mushiness. 

-Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment