Friday, February 10, 2012

Day 5 - A Film That Reminds You of Someone

Back to the 30 Day Challenge, and today's topic is "a film that reminds you of someone".

GEEZUS

I can only think of 2 and those are both memories I'd rather not dig up (figures those are the only two that come to mind). What's a girl to do? Valentine's Day is coming up and I'm still single + heartbroken and spending my weekend nights eating out of the Nutella Jar with a spoon (I wish I was kidding but that's actually the truth).

Me:

I guess I'm going to have to lie and come up with a really strained answer thats only half true. The Movie I'm going to pick is Transformers. I choose this movie because it reminds me of two very special people in my life. You see, my Best Friend Parachute Fan and I kinda roll differently than most girls do. While most girls spend their sleepovers doing things like this: 

OMG LOL lets paint each others naiils and like do each others hair;;; and talkk about boys!!!1!
  
My Bestie and I act like broskis broskies (I don't know how to pluralize "Broski") and ordered pizza, ate icecream, burned popcorn, played video games, and watched Transformers

Good Times, brah.
    
And that wasn't the last time we watched Transformers together. We added another person and my brother to the equation. During the day, the 2 boys sat on the deck shooting bee-bee guns, while us girls walked up main street to the cafe for smoothies. At night, we regrouped in the basement, barricading the door with a mattress to keep the scary things out, and falling asleep while half watching Transformers in the wee hours of the morning. 

Bitchin'
    
-Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment