Monday, February 13, 2012

I Hate Tomorrow.

It's February the Thirteenth. And we all know what that means. 

~*~*~*Tomorrow is Valentine's Day~*~*~*

BLEH. Gag me. I hate Valentine's day. You know why? 'Cause I'm a bitter, surly bastard.

And Valentine's Day snuck up on us really fast this year. I was blissfully unaware of the date. Then I looked at a calendar and this was me: 

 OMGWTF.

Day = Ruined. Valentine's day is not nice for recently heartbroken and painfully single folks. I happen to be both of those things. And I'm usually not heartbroken around Valentine's. Usually I'm just single and having a bitchin' time with my gal pals. EX: 

Last year on St. Valentine's Day, my best friend and I were celebrating her birthday at an awesome sports bar. We watched my favorite hockey team absolutely destroy their opponent, then we drank and danced and it was memorable times. 

Us:

Photobucket


The year prior to that was also awesome. I went on Vacation with my friend. My ass was on a beach. In Cuba. You and I both know it doesn't get much better than that. 

The Canadian Puck Bunny visits Cuba!

 But what's happening on this year's Valentine's Day? I'm writing a midterm exam while sitting next to That Cute Guy that happens to have a girlfriend. I intend on eating icecream while watching hockey and I'll probably look just like this: 



As of now, I have decided that V-Day actually stands for  
Vaginal Trichomoniasis Day
There, not so pleasant now, is it? Muahaha.

Photobucket


OH GOD I'M SO LONELY.

Photobucket


Although I suppose I could make an effort and be a good sport about this Valentine's Day thing. Maybe I'll wear my Heinously Ugly Pink Harem Pants tomorrow! Maybe, just maybe, I'll get lucky and by some miracle have a good day tomorrow. And I really hope that all you other lonely mother fuckers have a good day too. Maybe I'll bring you all a super steamy post filled with photos of ridiculously gorgeous men. 

Anyone in particular you want to see featured in tomorrow's post?
 Write it in the comment section below. 
v
v
v
v

No comments:

Post a Comment