Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy (!!!) Valentine's Day!

Hot Like Fire.
Readers, today I am feeling Hot Like Fire. I wore my sexiest shirt today and paraded around the university with my own theme song. This was me: 


"Too Cold for you to keep her, too hot for you to leave her!
Who's that chick? Who's that chick?"

So yeah. Obviously I'm having a  good day. Which is weird, because Yesterday I was all:




But today I'm surprisingly not bothered by my singleness or my recent heartbreak. Not one bit! I feel awesome and I still have "Who's That Chick" stuck in my head. 
She must be on Prozac. Or in denial. Or both.

EVEN BETTER, It's my Bestie's Birthday Today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! So its good times all around!  ~HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, READERS!~ Speaking of Hot Like Fire, you wanna know what else is HOT LIKE FREAKIN' FIRE

  Obviously this guy.

THESE GUYS, here to wish you (yes, YOU) a 
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

 


❤ 

 
❤ 




❤ 

 



 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment