Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sexy... Sunday? Ryan Gosling!

Oh My Goodness Readers I am so sorry! I missed your favorite day of the week!

Sexy Saturday!

But what's a girl to do? Yesterday I was so busy freezing my buns off in this insufferable Canadian Climate that I didn't have time to bring you the libido-boosting post I know you all crave. 
In these temperatures, a girl needs two things: Underarmour and a warm boyfriend.
 
In other news, Hot Chelle Rae's one hit wonder "Tonight Tonight" happens to be stuck in my head. And I honestly don't know what to make of this. 

It's been a really really messed up week... 

No.  

^Your face now that Tonight Tonight is stuck in your head too

 So, dear readers, my apologies for moving at a glacial pace and taking an ice-age to bring you your Sexy Saturday.  Without further ado, I'd like to bring to you this week's gorgeous man-god (who happens to be a Belated Birthday Boy aswell): 

Ryan Gosling!

Holy shit.

Readers, let me tell you something. It is very hard to give me butterflies. I can only think of two human beings I have met in the flesh that have done this to me. On top of that, very few celebrities have achieved this. Let me tell you, Ryan Gosling gives me butterflies. Hardcore.

Ryan Thomas Gosling was born on the 12th of November, 1980. Wanna hear something awesome? 

HE'S CANADIAN. 

F*ck yeah, EH! 
Gosling was born in London, Ontario to Thomas and Donna Gosling. He has an older sister, and was raised in a Mormon Household. Gosling's parents divorced when he was a child. 
Apparently, Ryan was diagnosed with ADHD and he was placed in a Special Needs class. 
Special-Ed with Ryan Gosling! Teeheeheehee
So let's talk about Ryan Gosling's Filmogrophy. Every one and their mother knows he starred in The Notebook (Which I haven't seen...) But what else has he been in? Where can we catch more Ryan Gosling screen-time? Allow me to educate you.

Remember the Titans (2000)
The Believer (2001) 
The Slaughter Rule (2002)
Murder by Numbers (2002)
The United States of Leland (2003)
The Notebook (2004)
Stay (2005) 
Half Nelson (2006) 
Fracture (2007) 
Lars and the Real Girl (2007)
... I wanted to omit this.
Blue Valentine (2010)
All the good things (2010) 
Drive (2011) 
Crazy, Stupid, Love. (2011) 

The Ides of March (2011)
And that is all. For now
Ok, I'm sorry, but can I just take a second here to talk about how  
freakin' hot he is??? 
My clothes took themselves off, I swear.
I mean, I want to deliver a quality post full of fun facts and intelligent jokes. But... 
THIS
Keeps getting in the way. 
Ok. Serious now. Let's talk about his charities. As it turns out, this cutie is a real charitable guy. And here at the Cinema Club, we like that. A lot
Gosling dips into his wallet for Invisible Children, PETA, SickKids Foundation, and Silverlake Conservatory of Music.

GEEZUS!

*Shiver*



 I.... I'm speechless. I really don't have much to say. All I can really formulate in my mind is an incomprehensible mush of vowels and half-words. Kinda like this: 

fhsjdhfsi'ghdnshikhfbah<3
The Top 3 Reasons Why I Love Ryan Gosling:
  1. He looks like a sexy Tim Roth x Thomas Kretschmann Hybrid 
  2. Blonde hair and blue eyed boys make me melt 
  3. He is both talented and charitable 
  
I suppose it would be prudent to mention that he also makes Music. That's right, kids. Not only does he act, but he also sings. And he's actually pretty good. Dead Man's Bones. Look 'em up. 


Jesus Christ! You're good with kids too?? Marry me already!

Alright. I suppose we've drooled over this poor man enough already. It's time to put this Sexy Saturday to an end. But first... 

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, RYAN GOSLING! 

 
El Capitain OUT! 

This is just too cute. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment