Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sexy Saturday: Spike Lee

I did it, readers! I remembered to bring you a Sexy Saturday!

'Grats, Brah. 

This week's Sexy Saturday, like Alumnus Rutger Hauer, was finer... back in the 1980's. Though he still possess loads of talent and here at the Cinema Club, we like that. So without further ado, I bring to you this week's Sexy Saturday: 

Spike Lee 

Swag.

So how did I discover Spike Lee? I'm in a film class in University, and on Thursday we watched a movie called Do The Right Thing, which happens to be written and directed by Spike Lee. He also played the main character. So you can say he's a pretty hands on film maker. That's cool! 


Part of the reason why I've taken a liking to Spike Lee is because of the character he played in Do The Right Thing. He was a really stand up guy, popular in his Brooklyn neighborhood, and patient. 


Spike Lee was born on March 20th, 1957 in Atlanta, Georgia. Lee has directed a great number of films, the most popular being Inside Man, Malcolm X, Do the Right Thing, and She's Gotta Have it. But it doesn't stop there. Lee has also writes and acts in a number of his own films. 


I really like Spike Lee's facial expressions. He has a way of coming across completely unamused and uninterested in what you have to say. I like it. 





Uh-huh.


A couple months ago I was staying away from home. I woke up every morning to a really cool Shad poster. There's something about Spike Lee's facial expressions and attitude that reminds me of that Shad the Old Prince poster. 
I approve. 

Spike Lee happens to be a HUGE basketball fan. And by huge, I mean HUGE
Nice hat. I like the color.

So Spike Lee is a pretty cool guy. Obviously he's a talented film maker, and he's a pretty good actor too. I think he's cute and there's something about him that's pretty attractive.

PS: He's on Twitter. Do the Right thing (HA!) and check him out! @SpikeLee 


ALSO: I quite recommend you guys check out the movie Do The Right Thing. It was very entertaining and touched on some important issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment