Monday, March 28, 2011

Rabbit Hole Trailer

You know how some movies are so sad, yet leave you feeling a bit fulfilled in some way? Those bittersweet movies where characters endure the hard times and come out happier and stronger? Well I think I found another one of those... 
I saw the trailer for a movie called Rabbit Hole. The trailer made me cry. I don't think that ever happened to me before. 
Rabbit Hole (2010) is directed by John Cameron Mitchell and stars Nicole Kidman and Aaron Eckhart. It is based off a play by David Lindsay-Abaire.

The story is about a young couple whose son dies in an accident. I've never seen this movie, so that is all I know. 

Does the pain ever go away?
  Needless to say, the trailer was very well done, and it was enough to get me to choke up a bit. This movie looks so, so sad... yet good? If that makes sense. Bittersweet. 

Trailer:
When I get the chance to see this one I'll post a review as fast as I can. I sure hope it lives up to the trailer. 

El Capitain OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment