Monday, March 12, 2012

Captain has something to say

Readers, I would like to announce that as of TODAY, I am a brand new me. Well, not entirely. Still the Canadian Puck Bunny. But with a new attitude. See, I recently had my heart broken my my lovely one. My initial reaction to this was like so: 

Photobucket






+



Phase two of the Canadian Puck Bunny's heartbreak looked a little bit like this: 



+


Photobucket

Which was closely followed by a little bit of this: 

Photobucket


Right. So what I'm trying to say is this:

~It Wasn't Pretty~

But now I have decided to adopt a whole new point of view. I'm going to stop wearing sweatpants every day! Start eating healthy again! Pay my visa bills! And stop spending my weekend nights alone at home with my cats!



YES! 

Plus, today I was told (by a native speaker) that my Russian is actually quite good! So I'm pretty much feeling like: 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment