Monday, December 12, 2011

Finals have RUINED me!

Readers, I have come to a realization...

My Blog is smut.


Photobucket


Yes, really. 

I can't even remember the last time I talked about movies. Lately there have just been a whole bunch of posts like this:

Look at me, I'm Ryan Gosling! I'm adorable and the object of your sexual fantasies! CHECK IT OUT I'm in a bathtub!

I know most of you aren't complaining, but really this is quite ridiculous and I'm sure I've driven all my male readers away.

I'm sorry! Please come back! D:

To make matters even worse, I forgot to wish everyone a happy Thanks Giving! 


I really need to pull my act together.

But the truth is I am a Unavertute Universety University Student, and I am supposed to be studying for finals... But in reality I'm just dying a slow and painful death surrounded by textbooks and scrap paper. I've forgotten what it's like to sleep. 
So I'll tell you what. After Finals are done, perhaps sometime in the New Year, I shall return and bring you all posts about Movies. With of course weekly Sexy Saturdays. And sometimes those super hot "Cure for the Mondays" posts. 


Photobucket

Christoph Waltz approves.

No comments:

Post a Comment